NoSQL Manager for Cassandra - Linux version
The first version of NoSQL Manager for Cassandra was released in May, 2015. All this time it was possible to run it on MS Windows platform only. But many professionals prefer Linux and today we are pleased to announce NoSQL Manager for Linux operating system! From today you can use our application in your comfort Linux environment.
1. Supported Linux distributions
Currently we support Ubuntu and Debian only. But we are working on supporting of other popular dispributions like Red Hat, Fedora and Linux Mint.
2. System requirements
- Ubuntu 18.04 or higher, Debian 10 or higher
- .NET Core 3.1 runtime
- libgdiplus package
- 40MB of available disk space for program installation
3. Known issues and limitations
- CQL code highlighting and autocompletion
- Duplicate tables
- Active Windows list
View and compare all NoSQL Manager features your can here.
Detailed installation process on different Linux platforms is described in this article.